Sunday, August 2, 2015

Week 22

So I totally missed last week. There's been a lot going on these past few weeks. I finally have some time to stop and catch up! I wasn't able to take pics this week (someone remind me to take pictures please). BUT my belly is finally coming through!!! About time, right?


How far along: 22 weeks

Maternity clothes: this awesome sister in my old ward gave me a bunch of her old clothes! Most were just baggy clothes, but it's been so nice having a change of wardrobe. I did actually go out to buy some maternity work pants. No luck at the store I went to, so I just bought some pants that were a little big and slightly stretchy. Fingers crossed they last! My co worker brought in a maternity blazer for me! I must say I have the most awesome co workers ever. 

Sleep: I've been exhausted lately. It takes me forever to fall asleep, but I've been really good at staying asleep! 

Movement: Well, last weekend this little nugget decided she wanted to move towards my side. So she was stretching out my ligaments, and I got the WORST pain ever. It started when we had date night, but I thought it went away the next day when I woke. I knew it had to be her, because I could feel her kicking! I awoke the next day, Sunday, and started getting ready for church. The pain was back and I tried to manage through it… but it got to the point where I couldn't walk. I talked to my OB and everything seemed to be okay to him. So I just rested for the whole day. 

Story number two about movement: So I had to go back in for a check up just to make sure something looked good from the gender reveal ultrasound. I was just looking at the screen, watching my baby girl move. And boy, was she active! I was surprised that I wasn't really feeling her that much. It's hard for me to tell what is what on the ultrasounds, but the tech said she was sticking her tongue out at me! After a little laugh I saw her hand go up again. And I was starting to think that she was SO cute, because at every single ultrasound so far her hand has been up. Then all of a sudden I see her hand go up three times. "Is she… punching me?!" I asked my tech. The tech started laughing and said "She sure is!" I got a feisty little girl in there, I can tell! haha 

Cravings: Last week I was craving pumpkin bread from Starbucks. What makes the addiction worse is when you work every single day inside a Safeway that has Starbucks. That was my breakfast each morning! And then I realized how much money I was spending so I tried to make my own, but no luck.  It wasn't as moist or flavorful. This week, thanks to my SIL Annie, I have been craving fudgesicles! Almost every day I have one. If I don't have one for the day, I have two the next day.

Side note: I got a bag of free baby girl clothes last week, and I am SO excited!!! Most of them were newborn and I'm just so excited for her to come. I can't believe how tiny she'll be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment