Friday, July 17, 2015

Baby Girl!

We are having a baby girl!!! I am beyond excited. She is going to be one spoiled little princess.
I already love her so much. We don't have any names yet! I have an idea, but we're still thinking of some other names as well!

So anyways, I am now 20 weeks! I am halfway there!

How far along: 20 weeks :)

Maternity clothes: my awesome co-worker Brittany (I know you're reading this, Britt!) brought me over some maternity pants and they fit amaziiiing. I can't wait to wear them at work tomorrow. We get to wear jeans and polos, and I am stoked to finally be in comfortable jeans!

Sleep: what sleep? The baby likes to move around!

Movement: the baby is only active during the night time. I can't wait until she's stronger so Kevin can feel her. I want him to experience how amazing it is!

Cravings: Well, I've been craving ice cream (what's new?) and bean burritos. Tonight I wanted curly fries! So I went to Jack in the Box and I asked for a small combo… and they definitely gave me a large combo :) you can say it was a good night.

The Appointment: So it tools forever because they were doing an anatomy exam.. I loved getting to see my baby, but I just wanted to know the gender! She waved :) and it made me even happier because at the first ultrasound (I've only had two. This being the second) she had her hand up like she was waving hi! This one I could actually see her hand wave. She was definitely saying "hi, mom!" :) love this sweet little girl of mine already.

GENDER REVEAL PARTY: 
Shout out to Julie who let us have the party at her house!

My sister in law Annie helped me make this backdrop for some photos! Honestly, a lot of the party wouldn't have been possible without her. Thank you, Annie!

This is Annie :)

My parents and I!
So when people came in they could grab one of the pink chocolate lips we made or a blue chocolate mustache!  Whichever one they picked was what they chose! Here are my parents with their guesses! My mom REALLY wanted a girl since I am the only one in the family. Yay, she gets her girl finally! 
My amazing mother in law made this banner! Like how adorable is this?! 
My mother in law also made this cute chalkboard that had all the wives tales on there. 
I got these tassels from
Hobby Lobby! They were already cut and everything. We just needed to seperate and fold! Talk about easy! 
I made these cupcakes! Vanilla cake and frosting all from scratch! I even filled them with m&ms. 

My mom made these amazing punches! My favorite was the blue. It tasted like a jolly rancher!

My sister Annie also made these. She dipped the golden oreos in chocolate and sprinkles!
She also made these delicious pretzels!
My friend Annie (yes, two Annies' were there! haha) has this amazing talent of making the most decadent sugar cookies. Seriously, she's amazing. The cookies were soft and the frosting was perfect!
aren't these the cutest onesie cookies?!

Thank you to all those that came! I am so excited we were able to share this moment with you guys. Thank you to all those that helped make this party possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment