Friday, July 10, 2015

19 Weeks & Gender Predictions

Guys! I'm 19 weeks! I am almost halfway done. Can you believe it?
So today my sister-in-law Annie and I hung out and we did some gender prediction based off some wives' tales! Let me tell you…. there are some stupid ways to predict the gender of your baby. Like one of them is if you pick up a key a certain way it's a boy… I'll leave that theory right there. I'll attach links to each tale so that way you can see what I am talking bout!

Okay, yes, most of these Wives' Tales are just something that we do to keep us from going crazy until we know the gender of the baby. So I live right next to Once Upon a Child… and I went there with Annie, and I wanted everything! Of course, I couldn't buy one thing because I don't know the gender of the baby yet. I have had some serious self control regarding not buying anything.. and I am terrified of when I finally know the gender because I want ALL THE CLOTHES.

On with my weekly update:

How far along: 19 weeks on Saturday!

Maternity Clothes: do jeggings count? I've been buying loose shirts as well.

Sleep: I'm still the same.. I get super tired easily but I can never fall asleep!! Or once I do fall asleep I have to wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and I can't fall back asleep after.

Movement: oh my gosh. This baby is so active lately! Before I wasn't sure if I was feeling indigestion or my baby move haha. Now I can tell a difference! It's the baby! I can't wait until Kevin can start feeling the baby. It's seriously one of the best feelings in the world.

Cravings: I've been craving frapps from Starbucks. The double chocolate chip frapp is bomb. I also have the best barista in the world that brings my work samples all the time, and he's a creative genius! He made us a cool lime refresher with mango, and that is also my go to drink now. Confession: I had starbucks twice today. If you haven't tried the cool lime refresher with mango… go now. Thank me later.

Other: My stomach has been getting pretty tight and firm! I can now poke it and it feels pretty solid! Before it felt like the flub it looked like! It makes me feel pretty cool and legitimately pregnant haha.


Now… the moment we've all been waiting for…



GENDER PREDICTIONS
Baking soda: girl 







Personally, I think it's going to be a girl! However, I feel like I'm so convinced that it's going to be a girl that I'm almost certain it'll be a boy. I honestly don't know! haha So everyone I want you to cast your votes and await for Wednesday night! Wednesday we will all know what baby B is! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment