Saturday, July 4, 2015

18 Weeks

So I totally skipped a 17 week bump update because there was literally nothing to report. Nothing changed! So here is my next bumpdate:


How far along? 18 weeks! And I am actually feeling pregnant! I think my belly might officially be here?! All of a sudden my stomach felt super tight and bloated. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable when I bend down to pick things up. I am starting to see my tummy be more prominent in my clothing. However, I still feel like it looks like  I overate! I'll let you guys do the voting if it looks like I overate or not. Be nice though :P So I have my appointment to find out the gender on the 15th! So my next blog post will be asking for what you think the gender will be with all the wives tales on here! And I'm excited because next week is also Kevin and I's wedding anniversary. Best week ever!

Maternity clothes: Again, no maternity clothes. I AM going to buy a belly band this week though for my work pants. RIP wearing work pants normally :(

Stretch marks: I am getting stretch marks all along my legs. Which is really random? I would rather them be on my legs than stomach though. I am knocking on wood after this sentence :)

Sleep: What sleep? This week I cannot fall asleep or stay asleep. Any tips or remedies?!

Movement: I am have felt the baby move maybe twice more since I last wrote. There's times where I'm like "hmm… that could be the baby moving!"

Food cravings: is water a craving? I looooooove water. Although I have a bittersweet relationship with it because of the amount of times it makes me go to the bathroom haha.

My lack of sleep has made me pretty creative this week though!


My sister in law Annie and I made these blocks! And then I did some patriotic chalk messages!

1 comment:

  1. Your adorable! I can't wait to hear what you're having 😊

    JoLynn Ellsworth

    ReplyDelete