Sunday, June 21, 2015

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 weeks as of Saturday!

Body & Changes: I can tell I am getting a bigger bump! On my days off I could sleep ALL DAY. When it comes to the work day I'm totally motivated and I can get through the day! I'm a teller, so I stand on my feet all day… So my feet have been aching. We got anise chair for me to sit on. So it's been nice having the chair when my feet start to get a little achy. So I know I mentioned last week that I am done with the day around 8pm… and it's still true! I'm exhausted by then. BUT… I cannot fall asleep. Ever. I forgot to mention that last week.. Any tips on how to fall asleep fast? It takes me like an hour just to fall asleep!

Cravings: I've been craving ice-cream a lot this week! I have been loving cereal for breakfast. Chobani's flip yogurts are freaking amazing. Those three have been what I've been craving. 

Aversions: I still don't like the idea of cooking chicken… and that means eating it too. I can eat ham and beef just fine! 

Movement: I've felt the baby one more time this past week! Ahh I wish I could feel the baby move more. As mentioned last time, I recorded my baby's heartbeat. I still listen to it all the time. Especially when I'm starting to feel anxious or sad… I listen to the heartbeat and it makes me feel better! 

Purchased Baby Items: None yet… I'm tryyyyying to hold off until we find out the gender. I also am trying to convince myself to not buy anything until we have the baby shower. Ugh, I just want to start buying tiny little clothes for my baby and decorations! I'm thinking of starting to make my own burp cloths.. (If I do try, I will post how it turns out!) I think burp cloths are something I could make gender neutral! For those of you who have little ones, what did you start buying before hand? What should I start buying now? Not knowing the gender is killing me. I want to know if I can start buying headbands or if I should be buying bow ties! 

So we don't find out the gender for another 3 weeks.. The wait is killing me! The week before eI'll make sure I do a fun post about all the Wive's Tales on gender reveal.



On top of this being a 16 Week post I wanted to do a shout out to my husband and dad. My dad has always been there for me. He's taught me how to be a supportive person. He's encouraged my imagination as a writer. He's the most giving and thoughtful person in the planet. I love that he thinks of serving others and doesn't see it as a burden. I could learn a few things from him :) Love him to pieces and pieces.

Then there's Kevin. I am so happy that baby B gets to have him as a dad. I love watching him play with our nieces and nephews. It melts my heart each time! He's going to be such a great dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment