Saturday, June 14, 2014

Love

This past weekend I had a blast. Kevin took me to VEGAS.
I have never been before, so this was really exciting. The atmosphere of Vegas is just my kind of vibe.
Stay up late, and sleep all day! That is what I really wish I could do. 

We drove to Vegas in our new car (which I still am in love with!) and it was a great ride there!
Road trips always make me fall asleep in the car, but I pushed myself to stay awake. I am so glad that I did. I got to see how beautiful the desert is. Yeah, it isn't green and luscious. However, plateaus and mountains are beautiful to me. The vast desert is mysterious, and it always makes me think what is out there. Then I get scared of the coyotes and rattle snakes :)


We started heading down the freeway, and we started to see the hotels that are on the strip! It was night time, so everything was lit up and it was incredible to see how brightly lit everything was.
Vegas clearly knew I was coming.One of the first stores I saw ;)

I had a few favorite parts about this trip.
1. Eating at Gordon Ramsay's BurGR, and Gordon Ramsay Steak
2. Sugar Factory's goblet drinks (virgin of course)
3. The coca cola factory. We tried the "Around the World" tray, and some of it was delicious, and two were nasty as heeeeck. 


THE best burger I have ever had from Gordon Ramsay BurGR

Sugary goblet goodness


The All Around the World tray and Kevin's massive coke.

Fried snickers sundae. Healthy, right?
Spending time with Kev is the best. I love him lots and lots! I cannot wait for our next vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment