Friday, July 4, 2014

COCO



Coco Boyster
It is about time I have posted about my child... Coco.
Kevin and I have been wanting a puppy for a few months now! I wanted a fluffy dog, but he hates fluffy dogs. This is where compromise comes in. So he was all, these are the types of dogs I want: husky or boxer. I wanted a puggle. Then I agreed to get a husky, because they're adorable.
I searched, texted, and emailed tons of people. All my hopeful people came through, but they ended up being sketchy. They wanted me to wire over money and then they'd ship the dog over. No way!

With a heavy heart I decided to look into boxers. They finally grew on me. I started to email some people, but never heard back. Craiglist ended up having some boxers, but they were all older. Right when I was about to give up I saw an ad for a boxer puppy. I texted the guy at ten pm, and I hoped for a response soon. I fell asleep with no response, but woke up to a happy text that agreed to let us meet the little pup that night.

Kevin and I decided that we were just going to go see her, but not commit. I took money just in case we fell head over heels for her, though. We arrived at the park, and we saw this cute, tiny pup running around her momma. My heart melted. I looked at Kevin and told him, "I'm dying at how cute she is just from the distance."
"Well we'll see. If we really like her we can take her home.. but let's see first."
Daddy and Coco napping :)


We walked down and started talking to the owners, and come to find she is the last one of her litter!
She was the runt. As we were talking, the tiny puppy came and started tugging and Kevin's shoe laces. My heart raced with joy, and Kevin looked at me with doting eyes. He then whispered to me, "Go get the money." I smiled, because I knew she was the one for us too.
She's my baby.


I am definitely not ready to become a mother, but I so desperately want to care for and raise something. I can't raise my pet fish, Sheldon. I can, however, raise a puppy. I named her Coco. Although she can be so frustrating because she cannot understand the concept of pooping outside, I still love her. She has such a sassy personality! 
She's watching soccer with dad :)
I put her in the back so we can go to the vet. she climbs up on the console only to nip at my hair.


The other day I was trying to get ready for work, and she somehow snuck underneath the baby gate. I started chasing after her, and she kept running away! I spent a few minutes trying to catch her. I needed to get ready for work, though. I quickly went to the bathroom and did some last minute makeup touches, and I slowly went towards her. Coco was playing with her chew toy. She saw me and started running with the toy in her mouth. I stopped, and I waited until she felt comfortable enough to focus on her toy, and not me. As soon as she laid down, I walked quickly to grab her. She looks up at me with fear in her eyes, throws her toy the opposite direction of which she starts running. I grabbed her at last! I couldn't stop laughing, though. She threw her toy in the opposite direction thinking I would chase after it! hahah. After she threw it and started running, she turned to glimpse at me. Oh, that brat. I'm so glad we have her!
She really likes it when I wear skirts..
"Mom, why are you just standing there taking pictures while dad tortures me?"

Her favorite chew toy in the world, and only to think we were about to not buy it..

I love my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment