Sunday, February 28, 2016

3 Months

Love her duck face! Her cheeks just look so kissable
My little Jade girl is 3 months old! Time seriously has flown by. I have loved watching her grow into the cute little girl she is so far! She is starting to get on a schedule for night time (finally!). She is the sweetest girl on the planet. You can look at her and she will smile right at you! I'm so glad she's a happy baby. During my pregnancy I literally kept a roll of toilet paper with me cause I cried all the time. Thanks, hormones! So glad she's not a sad baby!!

I am so excited to announce that we will be closing on a house next month! I will finally be able to decorate a nursery for her. Kevin and I will actually be able to call a place ours. We've moved four times in the past 3 years. Moving into our house will be the fifth time. Now we can finally stay in one spot! So now I stay awake at night trying to plan how to paint the house and how I can decorate a nursery. What colors is everyones' walls?! What are your must haves in a nursery?

This Saturday, Kevin and I had to take a homebuyer's course in person from 8am-5pm. It was only fitting we were stuck in a class all day together since he's been gone in Chicago all week. Okay, just until Thursday night, but still. So when we were taking the class they were talking about budgeting and how yo uphold cut out luxuries like Starbucks. We NEVER get Starbucks when we're out. And I've only had it like three times since I left my work (I worked in a Safeway and Starbucks was right there). Anyways, we had gotten a vent and a treinta sized drink. We looked at each other awkwardly haha. Whoops.

When Kevin came home from Chicago, Jade was all smiles! You can tell she knows we are her parents. It melts my heart! Kevin gets her to smile all the time, even when she's crying! Jade is such a daddy's girl. But how could you not be with the best dad like hers? :)




Look at her crazy hair, by the way! Every time she has a bath it sticks straight up. We try combing it and putting it down with our hands but to no avail. So we just embrace and love on her crazy hair. Speaking of which, I had the cutest onesie made by RosieLuv! If you haven't heard of them, check them out! I'll make a post of all the cute stuff I have from them soon.
Hopefully I will be able to post about our house soon too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment