Monday, March 28, 2016

4 Months

Hey guys!

So if you follow me on other social media you will know.. We are OFFICIAL HOMEOWNERS!!
Yes! I am so so excited! We are so lucky and blessed to have found this house. It's so close to our family, the freeway for work, and is just in such a great area. Of course some things are just too good to be true.. The owners before us were naaaasty. Like, I was scrubbing the wall of the master bedroom and the paint almost got a shade lighter because there was so much dust on it!! The downstairs bathroom looked like someone went diarrhea and no one ever bothered to clean it up. They had a dog so all the hair was up in the CUPBOARDS AND CABINETS!!! All I could imagine was the poor people that may have come over as guests and ate there. And it was like embedded into the trim of the wall. It was on the window panes.. Disgusting. So needless to say, we have been slaving away at making the house spotless. We are getting the carpets cleaned next week, and hopefully we will be officially moved in next week!
So my little Jade girl is now four months.. I am so in love with her! Her personality is shining through. Let me also add, she is sassy already! Just like her dad ;) haha jk love you Kevin. We both know it's cause of me! She is starting to roll over- whenever we aren't looking, of course. I heard her fussing around 3am, and I get up and look into the crib and she was rolled over smiling so big at me! Hopefully she will start doing it more often! 
 Some other things that Jade loves is to eat. Seriously, that girl will chug a bottle even if she just ate 20 minutes ago. Oh, and she LOVES attention. You just look at her and she will smile! So of course all you want to do is play with her cause she gives the best smiles. She is SO close to laughing. Every now and then we will get her to, but nothing consistent.
Well, here's to another month of watching her learn and grow!
We went and visited dad who was working hard on the house! Sure love him. #mcm :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment