Thursday, April 28, 2016

5 Months

 Everyone… This is not a drill. My baby is 5 MONTHS OLD. That means she's almost half a year old… I'm so not ready for my little girl to grow up! But it's so much fun watching her learn and grow.

So she's 13 pounds, and getting chunkier every day!

Jade's favorites:
cuddling dad
eating
play time on the play mat
sticking her tongue out
talking

She melts my heart! I'm on the lookout for good deals on baby dresses. Jade is set on outfits, but I want to get dresses! I also need to get some bows/headbands. If any of you have a shop or know of one, let me know :)

So on to the adult stuff! I could talk about my baby for days though. We are almost all settled in to our house. I started a new job earlier this month with First International Bank & Trust. I love it! I've never had so many co-workers before, and I love being able to talk to so many people.

Now that we are in our own house, I am cooking so much! Ironic that I'm posting how I'm cooking a lot when we are currently waiting for our Chinese food to be delivered…. I'm serious though! I have my own instagram account for food if you'd like to take a look it's @theboysterkitchen




One thing I am bummed out about is that our community pool is under renovation. I have the cutest swimsuits for her, and I was hoping to start going to the pool soon! Fingers crossed it gets fixed soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment